- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time.
By submitting a menu or photo through the Service, you grant Albanytakeout an unlimited worldwide right to republish the content in any online or printed form. Albanytakeout reserves the right to modify, translate, republish, reproduce, and/or distribute any and all content submitted to Albanytakeout.com
You are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
You agree that under no circumstances will Albanytakeout be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
You acknowledge that Albanytakeout shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
- USER CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
- to be a jerk, more specifically to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Albanytakeout users;
- to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Albanytakeout user;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Albanytakeout users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
Albanytakeout respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email mike@Albanytakeout.com
- PRIVACY AND INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that Albanytakeout has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release Albanytakeout from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Albanytakeout makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and Albanytakeout will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES, AND SERVICES
Albanytakeout and Content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link you or provide you with access to third party content which is completely independent of Albanytakeout, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree that Albanytakeout shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Albanytakeout is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Albanytakeout successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and or our service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL Albanytakeout OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Albanytakeout and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Albanytakeout. The Terms and the relationship between you and Albanytakeout shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Albanytakeout agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of New York, New York. The failure of Albanytakeout to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- VIOLATION OF TERMS AND LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
Please report any violations of the Terms, by emailing mike@Albanytakeout.com
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.